CLEAR Leadership Mentoring Program
Accepting Applications for Cohort #6
| || |
The CLEAR Leadersip Mentoring Program is accepting
applications for its sixth cohort!
What is the CLEAR Leadership Mentoring Program?
The Center for Leadership, Equity, and Research (CLEAR) Leadership Mentoring Program provides participants with an opportunity to participate in a formal and structured mentoring program. Mentors and protégés work together to develop goals and objectives that guide each towards a more meaningful leadership experience whereby participants combine professional learning and mentoring to grow and succeed as a leader. The CLEAR Leadership Mentoring Program develops a "mentoring culture" whereby mentors and protégés, together with other like-minded leaders, seize upon the opportunity to participate in continuous leadership relationship building and professional development in order to implement and participate in "Praxis" or "Intentional Activism," meant to change the manner in which "things have always been done."
Who can apply?
We are looking for mentors with leadership experience. Someone that:
* Inspires trust
* Maintains their commitment to the protégé and to the program
* Provides guidance without dictating actions
* Offers both constructive criticism and praise
* Is a good role model in both actions and manner of communitcation
Someone that has leadership experience and:
* Inspires to gain additional leadership experience
* Is committed to both the mentoring relationship and to the program
* Has the courage to try new things
* Accepts responsibility
* Learns from their mistakes
When does the Mentoring Program start?
The next cohort begins August 2017.
How much is the program?
There is a $100.00 yearly membership contribution to CLEAR in order to cover incidental program costs.
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS May 29, 2017.